Financial Reporting Services
When you own a business, you have to meet a number of financial reporting requirements. Maybe you need valuation services for a business combination or fair value of equity. Our experts stay up to date on the latest guidance from the relevant regulatory authorities such as the Financial Standards Accounting Board and touch base with our audit specialists to keep up with what auditors are looking for from valuation professionals. They provide valuation services for all of your financial reporting needs including:
- Business combinations and transaction accounting and the valuation of tangible and intangible assets (ASC 805)
- Goodwill and other intangible asset impairment studies (ASC 350)
- Valuation of equity-based compensation (ASC 718)
- Valuation of performance-based stock options and restricted stock awards
- Fair value of equity, fixed income and other investments, contingent liabilities and contingent consideration (ASC 805)
Questions? Fill out the form to the left to contact Steve Koons.