Employee Benefit Plan Audit Services
Any auditor can audit your employee benefit plan, right? Not necessarily. An incomplete or untimely report done by an inexperienced auditor can mean you end up facing penalties. You can protect yourself from that possibility by hiring an experienced, reliable auditor.
Experience + Continuity + Customization
You not only want experience but also staff continuity, customized audit procedures and cost and time-saving work. Our audit specialists:
- Complete more than 40 hours of relevant industry CPE each year
- Are well-versed in ERISA compliance and performance of ERISA based plan audits
- Audit 50+ plans with assets from $1 million to $100 million and 100 to 10,000 participants
You can expect the quality of your audit to hold up to the highest standards because Henry+Horne is a member of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.
Getting to know and trust your auditors is important. You will have staff continuity throughout your engagement and customized procedures that minimize your costs and the time required of your personnel. Your auditors will work with local and national plan administrators to get your audit data. If you need to correct operational errors or compliance problems, our team can help you do that before the issues are discovered by the IRS or the DOL.
To help you meet your reporting responsibilities, we provide limited and full scope audit services for:
- Defined benefit retirement pension
- Defined contribution retirement
- 401(k) and other deferred arrangements
- Profit sharing
Questions? Fill out the form to the left to contact Christine Brueser.