Welcome to Restaurant University, your library of knowledge for all restaurant resources.Our restaurant CPAs understand your changing business environment and can tackle the unique issues you face while providing valuable information, insights and tips that speak specifically to your needs as a restaurant owner. Henry+Horne has a variety of restaurant educational resources including roundtables and seminars for continuing education, The Main Dish newsletter, The Side Dish blog and our website which provides even more information on how we can help with your business’s financial needs.
Sign up for our educational resources to stay on top of industry trends.
- Collaborate with your colleagues to share ideas + discuss challenges
- Expand your network of fellow restaurant professionals
- Receive complimentary CPE
- CFOs + Controllers
- CEOs + COOs
- Accounting Managers + Finance Directors
- Outsourced Accountants
- Tax reform update
- New revenue recognition guidance
- Accounting for loyalty programs + delivery services
- Managing labor costs
- Inventory controls and food costs
- “The speakers were informative, enjoyed every aspect of all the conversations.”
- “Love Henry+Horne, nice job!”
- “Overall very good and we will continue to attend.”
The Main DishThe latest accounting, financial and tax news that impacts your restaurant. Each quarter, this print publication features a different recipe for success. Read about other businesses and the brains behind their operations.
The Side DishGet finance to table education for operating your restaurant. Brush up on best practices. Everything from new tip pooling rules to getting your business ready for sale. Subscribe to our bi-monthly blog to receive easy digestible information.
ConferenceCheck back for more information on upcoming events. Fill out the form below to make sure you are invited to the annual conference. Don’t miss out!
Restaurant University is your library of knowledge for all your restaurant resources. You can share ideas by attending roundtables and stay informed by subscribing to our educational publications.
Let’s sit down and chat to see how I can help your restaurant business.
– Brian Campbell, CPA