Receptionist (Scottsdale, AZ)
Director of First Impressions is responsible for handling front office reception and administrative duties to support the daily business activities of the Firm. This individual’s primary area of concentration will be exceptional client service.
Job Responsibilities – will include, but are not limited to:
- Manages projects in a timely, accurate, efficient manner
- Fosters long-term professional relationships with clients through exceptional client service
- Answers telephone, operates switchboard, answers routine questions, routes calls to appropriate team members
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voicemail
- Receives, sorts and routes daily mail
- Retrieves messages from voicemail and forwards to appropriate team members
- Greets visitors and offers refreshments
- Maintains security by monitoring visitor access
- Updates appointment calendars and schedules conference rooms
- Keeps the reception area and conference rooms clean and tidy, makes sure periodicals are removed when outdated and replaces with new ones
- Receives deliveries and is responsible for making sure they arrive at their proper destination
- Updates and maintains staff in/out log
- Prepares conference room for meetings, including offering and setting out beverages and arranging/ordering lunch as necessary
- Performs other administrative duties and provides support and assistance as requested
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years of general administrative experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Applies Firm’s mission statement to all aspects of service approach
- Results-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Team player with the ability to interface effectively with all levels of the Firm
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; willingness to help others to get the job done, contributes to building a positive team environment, supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
- Follows Firm policies and procedures
- Ensures strict adherence to professional ethics
- Maintains neat and professional appearance
- Exhibits discretion and discernment in dealing with client and Firm matters
Join a growing public accounting firm where corporate culture, exceptional client service and teamwork are top priorities. At Henry+Horne, we believe a happy workplace results in happy clients. We value our firm culture and career development of our team members. We promote and reward based on the contributions and values our team members provide, not by some predetermined timeline. We provide a highly competitive compensation package commensurate with experience, minimal travel, an excellent work environment and leading technical tools utilized in a paperless environment. Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.
If you are the administrative professional we are seeking, please send your resume with cover letter and salary expectations to SarahJ@hhcpa.com.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. The responsibilities, tasks and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in this job description and other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job.