Branch Operations Specialist – Wealth Management (Scottsdale, AZ)
The Branch Operations Specialist works under the direction of the Branch Operations Manager. This position’s primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing operational and administrative support for the organization’s front/back office operations functions. The Branch Operations Specialist will oversee overall front office management, organization, quality, client experience and will play a key role in long-term planning and initiatives geared toward operational and administrative excellence.
Job Responsibilities – will include, but are not limited to:
- Support operation & administrative systems and processes to support the organizations goals
- Ensure that advisor requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner
- Support and prepare for annual audit and be a liaison with all outside vendors.
- Perform administrative and support functions for the day-to-day office operations including maintaining files, preparing correspondence, running reports, answering telephones, scheduling and confirming appointments, copying materials, and faxing information.
- Research and resolve client service problems by contacting broker dealer and investment companies to resolve problems or errors
- Escalate problems/issues to advisors as needed
- Assemble, organize, coordinate, and maintain all client paperwork
- Communicate with clients to complete new accounts, asset transfers, and other client documentation
- Resolve routine service matters for client accounts
- Handle unsolicited calls from prospects/vendors to schedule appointments or refer to advisors
- Ensure branch office meets regulatory and broker/dealer compliance requirements
- Record all transactions on appropriate logs, blotters, CRM systems & backup systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field highly preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 2+ year experience in the investment, financial service or accounting industry
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with good problem solving and time management skills
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail and excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team with collaborative decision making
- Able to manage multiple priorities and projects, handle frequent interruptions, prioritize in a continuously changing environment.
Join a growing public accounting firm where corporate culture, exceptional client service and teamwork are top priorities. At Henry+Horne Wealth Management, we believe a happy workplace results in happy clients. We value our firm culture and career development of our team members. We promote and reward based on the contributions and values our team members provide. We provide an excellent work environment and leading technical tools that are utilized in a paperless environment.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in this job description and other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job.