I want my clients – the owners and employees – to succeed in life. Whatever I can do to help them in their business is what I enjoy. I love hearing their stories and taking the time to listen to find out what their real needs are and how we can help.
Matt Waller specializes in providing assurance services to construction, real estate and distribution clients along with experience in group risk insurance pools. As a partner, Matt applies his extensive knowledge of accounting matters for those industries to help his clients with their consulting and due diligence projects.
Before joining Henry+Horne in 2016, Matt was a Principal at a large, national accounting firm. He received his Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Accounting from Arizona State University – West and his Bachelor of Science in Finance from Arizona State University.
When he’s not working, you can find Matt walking or hiking with his dog Hershie, spending time with his friends and family, golfing or watching sports. He also plays the piano and drums and has been skydiving.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Subcontractors Association of Arizona
- Arizona Builders Alliance
- Arizona Business Leadership
- Arizona Humane Society
- Board Member
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of General Contractors
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Surety Association of Arizona