All of us, at one time or another, receive bad client service. Some examples may include:
- Phone calls not being returned, or e-mails responded to timely – if at all.
- Being unavailable at scheduled times for phone calls with the receptionist instructing you to call back later.
- Being kept waiting for appointments.
- A lack of care or concern.
- In response to a question, talking around the issue, not answering the question or telling a story which has little or nothing to do with the situation.
Obviously, these are not professionals you would want to work with or recommend to others.
I have experienced all the above and you may have experienced worse. Ironically, these professionals couldn’t get their bills out quickly enough! What made matters worse was the high fees. However, even bad experiences provide learning opportunities as I’d never want to treat potential or existing clients the way I was treated. Providing good client service is important and is not that difficult to do. It makes for happy clients.
At Henry+Horne, we pride ourselves on our ability to give our clients fantastic service and results. If you have any questions on the above, or about your taxes in general, please don’t hesitate to contact a Henry+Horne professional.