Dealership Audit & Accounting
In today's complex business environment, dealerships need more than just accurate and punctual financial statements. They need business foresight.
Henry & Horne has been performing audits since 1957. We don't just crunch numbers, we help you interpret the results and identify trends that affect your company's profitability. We have built a solid reputation through objective analysis, avid observation, complete confidentiality, and hiring only the most talented auditors.
Our commitment to understanding your dealership business and strengthening its performance gives us invaluable insight on improving operations and increasing profits. Because we invest in the latest technology and equipment, we can gather, analyze and communicate information to our clients in the most cost-effective manner possible.
Audit & Accounting Services that we provide:
- Financial statements audits, reviews and compilations
- Compliance auditing
- Program-specific audits
- Maintenance of property, plant and equipment records
- Posting year-end adjustments to the trial balance, and calculation of tax accrual and other year-end accruals
Agreed Upon Procedures
- Internal control studies
- Cost & functional expense allocation analysis
- Operational reviews
- Board presentations
- D&O insurance analysis
- Board responsibility presentations