Many schools and libraries have taken advantage of E-rate funds, but the question remains as to if these funds should be included on an entity’s Schedule of Federal Expenditures (SEFA). The E-Rate program does not have a CFDA number and … read more
Our Not-For-Profit niche is a strong team of experienced professionals who focus their work in the not-for-profit industry. Henry & Horne has been a stable local firm in Arizona for 55 years, and the Not-For-Profit niche has a long history of working with charitable organizations and other tax exempt organizations of all kinds. Our focus is exceptional client service and building relationships with our clients to promote communication throughout the year, not just at the time of the annual audit. We highly value and are very proud to be helping those who help others.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Healthy Skepticism: Hiring a Professional Fundraiser
- IRS Tax Exempt Priorities for 2016
- A Little-Known Element on the Form 990
- How to Account for Donated Auction Items
- The Burk Donor Survey
- Involvement of Nonprofit Board of Directors
- Internal Control Policies Reported on the 990
- Why Your Nonprofit Needs a Mobile Site
- Accounting for Joint Activities
- Annual Giving USA Report Released