The annual financial audit isn’t something that financial staff usually look forward to during the year. I met someone – let’s call her Sally – who was an exception to this, and I’d like to share her method for going … read more
Government and not-for-profit budgets are far more important than those for businesses because they are expressions of public policy and often carry the authority of law, preventing public officials from spending outside their budgetary authority. The increased importance of budgets … read more
The Not-for-Profit Advisory Committee (NAC), was established in 2009 by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) to make recommendations about where improvements can be made in nonprofit financial reporting. The Committee is made up of people who work with or … read more
Our Not-For-Profit niche is a strong team of experienced professionals who focus their work in the not-for-profit industry. Henry & Horne has been a stable local firm in Arizona for 55 years, and the Not-For-Profit niche has a long history of working with charitable organizations and other tax exempt organizations of all kinds. Our focus is exceptional client service and building relationships with our clients to promote communication throughout the year, not just at the time of the annual audit. We highly value and are very proud to be helping those who help others.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Exempt Organizations and Sales Tax
- Determining Level of Investments for Disclosure Purposes
- Employees Donate School Supplies to At Risk Youth
- Henry & Horne, LLP Team Members Get Creative and Volunteer at Ryan House
- Henry & Horne, LLP Team Members Volunteer at Ronald McDonald House
- What is the Difference Between Donor-Advised Funds and Restricted Donations?
- Best Nonprofits to Work For: 2014 Study
- IRS Creates1023-EZ Streamlined Application for Tax Exempt Status
- H&H Employees Let the Dogs Out
- H&H Team Members Hike for Hunger