Recently, I attended the I.R.S. Exempt Organizations Workshop at the Black Canyon Conference Center in Phoenix. Over one hundred participants attended from all walks of the nonprofit world life. There were two instructors who traded off speaking throughout the day. … read more
Arizona has a tax credit available for people who make donations to certain “qualifying” nonprofit organizations. In past years, these organizations could qualify relatively simply and only needed to obtain qualifying certification once in order to remain certified for future … read more
Our Not-For-Profit niche is a strong team of experienced professionals who focus their work in the not-for-profit industry. Henry & Horne has been a stable local firm in Arizona for 55 years, and the Not-For-Profit niche has a long history of working with charitable organizations and other tax exempt organizations of all kinds. Our focus is exceptional client service and building relationships with our clients to promote communication throughout the year, not just at the time of the annual audit. We highly value and are very proud to be helping those who help others.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Henry & Horne, LLP Team Members Make a Difference for Mesa Resident
- Properly Classifying Property Held for Sale
- What Type of Lease Do You Have?
- Should Rent be Included on Section B?
- Requirements for Communications to Attendees at Your Special Event
- Changes for Single Audit Submission
- Team Members Volunteer with ICAN
- Exempt Organizations and Sales Tax
- Determining Level of Investments for Disclosure Purposes
- Employees Donate School Supplies to At Risk Youth