Recently, I attended the I.R.S. Exempt Organizations Workshop at the Black Canyon Conference Center in Phoenix. Over one hundred participants attended from all walks of the nonprofit world life. There were two instructors who traded off speaking throughout the day. … read more
Nonprofit organizations have to continually be aware of being involved in any activities that could have the potential to jeopardize their tax exempt status. On top of that, nonprofits also have to be careful to not get involved in any … read more
Our Not-For-Profit niche is a strong team of experienced professionals who focus their work in the not-for-profit industry. Henry & Horne has been a stable local firm in Arizona for 55 years, and the Not-For-Profit niche has a long history of working with charitable organizations and other tax exempt organizations of all kinds. Our focus is exceptional client service and building relationships with our clients to promote communication throughout the year, not just at the time of the annual audit. We highly value and are very proud to be helping those who help others.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Public Charity to a Private Foundation
- IRS Announces 2015 Mileage Rates
- IRS Form 1098-C
- Accounting Treatment of Employee Discounts for a Tax Exempt Entity
- Are you baffled by Schedule A?
- The Rules of Raffles
- Henry & Horne, LLP Team Members Make a Difference for Mesa Resident
- Properly Classifying Property Held for Sale
- What Type of Lease Do You Have?
- Should Rent be Included on Section B?