Recently, the ASU Lodestar Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Innovation released the 2010 Nonprofit Compensation & Benefits Report. This report is compiled by the Center every three years and helps nonprofits make informed decisions by providing information on salaries and … read more
Flying on an airplane… As I sit on a flight to Kansas City, MO (which only precedes a 2 hour drive to Topeka, KS) to go out and visit an out-of-state client, I am having a hard time getting the … read more
If you read Colette’s post back in April 2009, you’d have noticed that she was frequently looking to the instructions to complete the Form 990. Ask her today, and she will tell you she still looks at those instructions every … read more
Last week I attended the ASCPA not-for-profit conference, and I was so impressed with the broad range of topics they covered throughout the day. I’m always interested in hearing other peoples’ questions and concerns about what is going on in … read more
Limited resources make internal controls and segregation of duties quite challenging to small not-for-profit organizations. Perhaps there are only a couple of employees to share responsibilities. Maybe there is only a volunteer staff. Regardless of size, there are some basic … read more
Our Not-For-Profit niche is a strong team of experienced professionals who focus their work in the not-for-profit industry. Henry & Horne has been a stable local firm in Arizona for 55 years, and the Not-For-Profit niche has a long history of working with charitable organizations and other tax exempt organizations of all kinds. Our focus is exceptional client service and building relationships with our clients to promote communication throughout the year, not just at the time of the annual audit. We highly value and are very proud to be helping those who help others.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Employees Donate School Supplies to At Risk Youth
- Henry & Horne, LLP Team Members Get Creative and Volunteer at Ryan House
- Henry & Horne, LLP Team Members Volunteer at Ronald McDonald House
- What is the Difference Between Donor-Advised Funds and Restricted Donations?
- Best Nonprofits to Work For: 2014 Study
- IRS Creates1023-EZ Streamlined Application for Tax Exempt Status
- H&H Employees Let the Dogs Out
- H&H Team Members Hike for Hunger
- Not-for-profit Employment Trends
- Properly Identifying and Reporting Federal Funding