On July 26, 2010, the I.R.S. announced a one-time filing relief for small organizations that failed to file informational returns for three consecutive years. This applies only to organizations that can file Form 990-N or Form 990-EZ. Organizations that are … read more
If your organization has annual gross receipts that are not normally in excess of $25,000 and/or is not currently required to file an annual information return (Form 990 or Form 990-EZ), you should be aware that the IRS has updated … read more
Our Not-For-Profit niche is a strong team of experienced professionals who focus their work in the not-for-profit industry. Henry & Horne has been a stable local firm in Arizona for 55 years, and the Not-For-Profit niche has a long history of working with charitable organizations and other tax exempt organizations of all kinds. Our focus is exceptional client service and building relationships with our clients to promote communication throughout the year, not just at the time of the annual audit. We highly value and are very proud to be helping those who help others.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Who Will the IRS Choose for Form 990 Audits?
- Creating an Error-Free Budget
- Everything You Need to Know: Gifts In-Kind
- What Your Schedule A Says About You
- Heads Up on Form 1099-MISC
- 2016 Annual Giving USA Report Released
- Charity Navigator Launches CN 2.1
- What Percent Should Charities Spend on Their Mission?
- Ethical Fundraising Practices
- Defining Independence