Not-for-profit organizations often receive donations other than cash – known as in-kind donations. In-kind donations come in many different shapes and sizes, but the most commonly received in-kind donations are for donated materials, rent or services. Generally accepted account principals … read more
There are lots of times when a client will come to us asking for advice on how to handle a situation after it has occurred. Or they inform us of some information that has happened thinking it is no big … read more
It is a known fact that audit committees are an essential component in corporate governance. The public has been increasingly focused on oversight and governance issues since the Enron scandal. However these issues aren’t just for the “for-profit” industry. It … read more
I wrote last week about my experience at the Nonprofit Business Summit, and I wanted to share more of the information I got out of what I considered to be a really fantastic conference. One of the breakout sessions I … read more
Our Not-For-Profit niche is a strong team of experienced professionals who focus their work in the not-for-profit industry. Henry & Horne has been a stable local firm in Arizona for 55 years, and the Not-For-Profit niche has a long history of working with charitable organizations and other tax exempt organizations of all kinds. Our focus is exceptional client service and building relationships with our clients to promote communication throughout the year, not just at the time of the annual audit. We highly value and are very proud to be helping those who help others.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Henry & Horne, LLP Team Members Get Creative and Volunteer at Ryan House
- Henry & Horne, LLP Team Members Volunteer at Ronald McDonald House
- What is the Difference Between Donor-Advised Funds and Restricted Donations?
- Best Nonprofits to Work For: 2014 Study
- IRS Creates1023-EZ Streamlined Application for Tax Exempt Status
- H&H Employees Let the Dogs Out
- H&H Team Members Hike for Hunger
- Not-for-profit Employment Trends
- Properly Identifying and Reporting Federal Funding
- Determining Unrelated Business Income