Better Business Bureau
It is a known fact that audit committees are an essential component in corporate governance. The public has been increasingly focused on oversight and governance issues since the Enron scandal. However these issues aren’t just for the “for-profit” industry. It … read more
I was recently driving down the Loop 101 while listening to the news on the radio. It was reported that, due to the devastating earthquake in Haiti, the Red Cross was in desperate need of supplies. Monetary donations were being … read more
The Better Business Bureau recently held their annual Business Ethics Awards on April 30, 2009 at the Arizona Biltmore. The event honors businesses in the Valley of the Sun who have demonstrated high standards of ethical business conduct and practices, … read more
Our Not-For-Profit niche is a strong team of experienced professionals who focus their work in the not-for-profit industry. Henry & Horne has been a stable local firm in Arizona for 55 years, and the Not-For-Profit niche has a long history of working with charitable organizations and other tax exempt organizations of all kinds. Our focus is exceptional client service and building relationships with our clients to promote communication throughout the year, not just at the time of the annual audit. We highly value and are very proud to be helping those who help others.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Are retail sales made by nonprofits exempt from Arizona transaction privilege tax?
- Private Foundations Need IRS Approval for Grants
- Non-Profits and Political Activities
- Functional Expense Allocation
- How to Clean Up Old, Uncleared Checks in QuickBooks
- Public Charity to a Private Foundation
- IRS Announces 2015 Mileage Rates
- IRS Form 1098-C
- Accounting Treatment of Employee Discounts for a Tax Exempt Entity
- Are you baffled by Schedule A?