Many not-for-profit organizations are getting ready for their June 30, 2010 audits, and being as prepared as possible will make for a smoother and more efficient audit. Here are some tips to be “audit ready:” • Make sure that you have … read more
It is a known fact that audit committees are an essential component in corporate governance. The public has been increasingly focused on oversight and governance issues since the Enron scandal. However these issues aren’t just for the “for-profit” industry. It … read more
Our Not-For-Profit niche is a strong team of experienced professionals who focus their work in the not-for-profit industry. Henry & Horne has been a stable local firm in Arizona for 55 years, and the Not-For-Profit niche has a long history of working with charitable organizations and other tax exempt organizations of all kinds. Our focus is exceptional client service and building relationships with our clients to promote communication throughout the year, not just at the time of the annual audit. We highly value and are very proud to be helping those who help others.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Contributions Not Reported on the Form 990
- Recognition and Measurement of Debt and Equity Securities
- Conditional vs Unconditional Promises to Give
- Arizona Gives Day is Next Week!
- How to Report a Name Change to the IRS
- Filing Form 990-N for New Nonprofits
- Common Errors with Net Assets
- Henry & Horne, LLP Employees Volunteer at Literacy Fair
- Are retail sales made by nonprofits exempt from Arizona transaction privilege tax?
- Private Foundations Need IRS Approval for Grants