As some of you may be aware, there was a new line added on the Arizona Income Tax Return (Form 140) in 2011. Line 30 on page one titled “Unpaid Arizona use tax” was added to the return to collect … read more
Do you have overdue taxes owed to the State of Arizona? If so, you have a great opportunity to settle your tax bill at the lowest possible cost. The Arizona Department of Revenue has unveiled The Arizona Tax Recovery Program … read more
Arizona recently enacted a new law which will require individuals to report “use tax” when we file our Arizona income tax returns. The “use tax” is a tax on purchases where the sales tax was not paid. Explanation Of Arizona … read more
Our beautiful state seems to be under siege from wildfires gone crazy. The only silver lining we can possibly find is that the Arizona Department of Revenue issued a press release on June 21, 2011, granting relief to taxpayers. Here … read more
There is nothing more complex than the world of taxes. We know this and yet we chose careers where we face these issues everyday. We get questions day in and day out about new tax laws, forms and news items and how they affect everyday people and businesses. Well, here at Henry & Horne, LLP we have set out to do what we do best; help everyday people understand what is going on in the world of state, local, federal, estate and international taxation. We will provide these weekly posts and we encourage you to give us feedback on those posts as well as letting us know what else you would like to know more about. Welcome to "Tax Insights." We hope you find this blog informative and worthy of your time.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free tax advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- The IRS Now has a Mobile App for You
- The Benefits of an Estate Plan for Your College-Age Children
- Minnesota CPAs’ List of Outrageous Tax Deductions
- Taxation of Professional Athletes: The Jock Tax
- Home Interest Deduction – Even When It’s Not in Your Name
- The IRS Says You’re No Longer Represented by Your CPA
- Marital Status? For Some LGBTQ Couples, It’s Complicated
- Need Help with Finding Tax Information?
- Save on Taxes While Growing Your Business
- New IRS Publication Helps You Understand the Affordable Care Act