student loan interest
Student loans have been a hot topic in the media and on Capitol Hill. A recent analysis of student loan trends from the credit bureau Experian found that student loan debt increased by 84% from 2008 to 2014, surpassing the … read more
Your kids can be helpful all year round – doing chores such as making their beds and washing dishes. They can also be helpful at tax time. That does not mean that they can sort your charitable receipts – though … read more
There is nothing more complex than the world of taxes. We know this and yet we chose careers where we face these issues everyday. We get questions day in and day out about new tax laws, forms and news items and how they affect everyday people and businesses. Well, here at Henry & Horne we have set out to do what we do best; help everyday people understand what is going on in the world of state, local, federal, estate and international taxation. We will provide these weekly posts and we encourage you to give us feedback on those posts as well as letting us know what else you would like to know more about. Welcome to "Tax Insights." We hope you find this blog informative and worthy of your time.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free tax advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Tax Effects of Divorce or Separation
- The Accountant (the Movie) – True to Form?
- How Can I Get a Copy of My W-2?
- Estate, Gift Tax Exemption Expected to Rise in 2017
- ACA Compliance: Employer Questions that Matter
- Jock Tax Battle: States and Locales v Athletes
- Arizona Tax Recovery Program
- Those Darn Kids – Millennials and Credit Cards
- Scam Alert! Fake IRS Bills Say You Owe Even More
- Surviving Recruiting: Land the Job and Keep Your Sanity