Governor Jan Brewer Signs Bill for 2-Year Unemployment "Special Assessment" Tax Increase on Employers
Arizona employers face a temporary tax increase in 2011 and 2012 to help Arizona repay loans provided by the federal government to pay for unemployment benefits. House Bill 2619 signed April 25, 2011 by Gov. Jan Brewer authorizes the Department … read more
There is nothing more complex than the world of taxes. We know this and yet we chose careers where we face these issues everyday. We get questions day in and day out about new tax laws, forms and news items and how they affect everyday people and businesses. Well, here at Henry & Horne we have set out to do what we do best; help everyday people understand what is going on in the world of state, local, federal, estate and international taxation. We will provide these weekly posts and we encourage you to give us feedback on those posts as well as letting us know what else you would like to know more about. Welcome to "Tax Insights." We hope you find this blog informative and worthy of your time.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free tax advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Scam Alert! Fake IRS Bills Say You Owe Even More
- Surviving Recruiting: Land the Job and Keep Your Sanity
- Government Forgives Certain Student Loan Debts
- An Easier, Cheaper 60 Day Rollover Waiver
- Hardship Distributions
- Transfer Pricing, IRC 482 and Control
- Taking on the Tax Court – What Happened to Bruno?
- Sales Tax Audits
- Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets and Accounts
- When You Sell Your Home Impacts Your Taxes