Noncash Charitable Contributions
Giving to charity may make you feel good and help you lower your tax bill. 1. If you want a tax deduction, you must donate to a qualified charitable organization. You cannot deduct contributions you make to an individual, a … read more
There is nothing more complex than the world of taxes. We know this and yet we chose careers where we face these issues everyday. We get questions day in and day out about new tax laws, forms and news items and how they affect everyday people and businesses. Well, here at Henry & Horne we have set out to do what we do best; help everyday people understand what is going on in the world of state, local, federal, estate and international taxation. We will provide these weekly posts and we encourage you to give us feedback on those posts as well as letting us know what else you would like to know more about. Welcome to "Tax Insights." We hope you find this blog informative and worthy of your time.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free tax advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- MySocialSecurity Website Ups Its Security Protocol
- IP PIN Tool Returns to IRS Website
- Scammers Impersonating IRS to get Your Money
- What Beneficiaries Need to know for Form 8971
- What Executors Need to Know for Form 8971
- Will this Estate Planning Loophole be Closed?
- The Economic Cost of Tax Compliance
- What’s at Stake in Battle of Intel vs. IRS?
- New Procedure to Request Return of Property Seized by IRS in Structuring Cases
- 2016 Tax Amnesty Program for Arizona Taxpayers