Arizona Department of Commerce
The federal research and development tax credit is probably one of the more underutilized business tax credits out there. It would stand to reason then the state credit is potentially even more underutilized. If you’re calculating an R & D … read more
Arizona has passed SB 1254 modifying the state’s Research & Development (R&D) tax credit to make it partially refundable for credits generated in taxable years beginning after 12/31/2009. A business that meets all of the following conditions may qualify for a … read more
There is nothing more complex than the world of taxes. We know this and yet we chose careers where we face these issues everyday. We get questions day in and day out about new tax laws, forms and news items and how they affect everyday people and businesses. Well, here at Henry & Horne, LLP we have set out to do what we do best; help everyday people understand what is going on in the world of state, local, federal, estate and international taxation. We will provide these weekly posts and we encourage you to give us feedback on those posts as well as letting us know what else you would like to know more about. Welcome to "Tax Insights." We hope you find this blog informative and worthy of your time.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free tax advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Taxable or Not? What You Need to Know about Income
- Five Good Reasons Why You Should Choose Direct Deposit
- Reflecting on Tax Day
- The End of Tax Season…
- Vacation Home, Rental Property or Personal Residence?
- What You Should Know if You Change Your Name
- The IRS on Social Media?!
- 10 Facts You Should Know about Capital Gains and Losses
- Basic Tax Tips for New Businesses
- Things You Should Know about the Alternative Minimum Tax