Arizona Department of Commerce
The federal research and development tax credit is probably one of the more underutilized business tax credits out there. It would stand to reason then the state credit is potentially even more underutilized. If you’re calculating an R & D … read more
Arizona has passed SB 1254 modifying the state’s Research & Development (R&D) tax credit to make it partially refundable for credits generated in taxable years beginning after 12/31/2009. A business that meets all of the following conditions may qualify for a … read more
There is nothing more complex than the world of taxes. We know this and yet we chose careers where we face these issues everyday. We get questions day in and day out about new tax laws, forms and news items and how they affect everyday people and businesses. Well, here at Henry & Horne, LLP we have set out to do what we do best; help everyday people understand what is going on in the world of state, local, federal, estate and international taxation. We will provide these weekly posts and we encourage you to give us feedback on those posts as well as letting us know what else you would like to know more about. Welcome to "Tax Insights." We hope you find this blog informative and worthy of your time.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free tax advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- How You Can Get Prior Year Tax Information from the IRS
- Parents and Students: Check Out College Tax Benefits
- Tax Guidelines for Children Who Have Investment Income
- IRS Warns Donors about Charity Scams Following Recent Tragedies in Boston and Texas
- California Waives the Mandatory E-Pay Penalty for 4.15.2013 Payments
- Eight Facts on Late Filing and Late Payment Penalties
- Arizona TPT Tax Rate is Going Down Effective June 1, 2013
- The Potential Impact of Health Care Reform on Small Employers & the Labor Market
- Beware of Bogus IRS Emails
- A “Corporation Sole” Sometimes Formed by those Lacking an Honest Soul