There is nothing more complex than the world of taxes. We know this and yet we chose careers where we face these issues everyday. We get questions day in and day out about new tax laws, forms and news items and how they affect everyday people and businesses. Well, here at Henry & Horne, LLP we have set out to do what we do best; help everyday people understand what is going on in the world of state, local, federal, estate and international taxation. We will provide these weekly posts and we encourage you to give us feedback on those posts as well as letting us know what else you would like to know more about. Welcome to "Tax Insights." We hope you find this blog informative and worthy of your time.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free tax advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Ten Facts about Capital Gains and Losses
- Is the IRS Getting Sneaky?
- Planning Tips for Next Year’s Tax Return
- Tips for Dealing With IRS Notices
- Use or Lose it! The Sad Case of Not Claiming an S Corporation Loss
- Get Credit for Making Your Home Energy-Efficient
- Six Tips on Making Estimated Tax Payments
- Nine Tips on Deducting Charitable Contributions
- Top Six Tax Tips for the Self-Employed
- Don’t Miss the Health Insurance Deduction if You’re Self-Employed