In recent years many companies have taken advantage of the benefits that an S corporation provides, but the requirements to qualify as an S corporation are onging and businesses should be aware of certain steps to take to avoid an … read more
The Franchise Tax Board (FTB) announced taxpayers can save time and money using its new online self-service application for obtaining entity status letters. An entity status letter discloses whether or not a business entity is in good standing with FTB … read more
We have often seen clients struggle with their decisions as to what type of entity they should choose to operate their business. In those cases where we are able to consult with them ahead of time, we can work through … read more
There is nothing more complex than the world of taxes. We know this and yet we chose careers where we face these issues everyday. We get questions day in and day out about new tax laws, forms and news items and how they affect everyday people and businesses. Well, here at Henry & Horne, LLP we have set out to do what we do best; help everyday people understand what is going on in the world of state, local, federal, estate and international taxation. We will provide these weekly posts and we encourage you to give us feedback on those posts as well as letting us know what else you would like to know more about. Welcome to "Tax Insights." We hope you find this blog informative and worthy of your time.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free tax advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Mom and Dad, help! I want to buy a house!
- IRS Online “Get Transcript” Service Gets Hacked
- Pushing for Tax Reform – Cash Method of Accounting
- Exemption Due to Marketplace 1095-A Error
- IRS Marks National Military Appreciation Month
- Tax Benefits of Hiring Children to Work in the Family Business
- ADOR Provides Additional Guidance on Prime Contracting Classification
- Benefits of a 529 Plan for Arizona Taxpayers
- Bill Passed to Enhance College Tuition Plans
- AZ Expands School Tuition Organization Credit to S Corps