Cost Segregation: What is it? In simple terms, a Cost Segregation study is a service that reclassifies parts of a commercial property from 39-year life depreciation into 15, 7, and 5-year depreciation lives. Individuals or companies that have purchased, constructed, … read more
There is nothing more complex than the world of taxes. We know this and yet we chose careers where we face these issues everyday. We get questions day in and day out about new tax laws, forms and news items and how they affect everyday people and businesses. Well, here at Henry & Horne, LLP we have set out to do what we do best; help everyday people understand what is going on in the world of state, local, federal, estate and international taxation. We will provide these weekly posts and we encourage you to give us feedback on those posts as well as letting us know what else you would like to know more about. Welcome to "Tax Insights." We hope you find this blog informative and worthy of your time.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free tax advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Which Tax Form Should You File?
- IRS Allows Extension for Small Estates that Want Portability
- New Estate Planning Dilemma: Portability or a Credit Shelter Trust
- The Tonight Show and Taxes
- Filing Deadline: 2010 FICA Protective Refund Claims for Severance Pay
- Don’t Stop ’til You Get Enough
- Call and Wait is Annoying – You Just Want Answers from the IRS!
- The Affordable Care Act is Giving Back?
- Top 10 Tips about Free Tax Preparation
- A Tip for Restaurant Owners