The tax group is the largest niche area of Henry & Horne, LLP. Led by Gary Fleming, CPA, Partner, this group of specialized individuals brings with them years of knowledge and experience to the tax division.
For more than 50 years our tax group has been helping individuals and businesses in all areas of taxation including but not limited to: state, local, federal, estate, international, research and development, and cost segregation.
Our blog will include posts from the Firm tax partners in addition to our experienced tax team members. We’ll cover topics associated with the tax community as well as personal experiences from the field.
Henry & Horne, LLP is an Arizona-based certified public accounting and business advisory firm founded in 1957. The 120-person firm serves closely held businesses and high net worth individuals throughout the United States and internationally from three Arizona locations: Tempe, Scottsdale and Casa Grande. Services include Audit and Accounting; Cost Segregation; Estate, Trust & Gift; International Tax Consulting; Research & Development; State & Local Tax; Tax Consulting & Compliance; Valuation & Forensic Services; Automotive; Not-for-Profit; and Government.
Note: Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free tax advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
There is nothing more complex than the world of taxes. We know this and yet we chose careers where we face these issues everyday. We get questions day in and day out about new tax laws, forms and news items and how they affect everyday people and businesses. Well, here at Henry & Horne, LLP we have set out to do what we do best; help everyday people understand what is going on in the world of state, local, federal, estate and international taxation. We will provide these weekly posts and we encourage you to give us feedback on those posts as well as letting us know what else you would like to know more about. Welcome to "Tax Insights." We hope you find this blog informative and worthy of your time.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free tax advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit – You May Still Qualify for 2014
- Do you own an Arizona Rental House? Get Ready to be Licensed
- WARNING – Federal Healthcare Coverage Information May be Incorrect
- Write Off Your Building Improvements under the Safe Harbor for Small Taxpayers
- What is a Real Estate Unit of Property?
- How to Deduct Recurring Maintenance? The Routine Maintenance Safe Harbor
- Materials and Supplies – IRS Guidance on How to Deduct
- Expense Your Property under the De Minimis Safe Harbor
- Arizona – To Conform or Not to Conform to Tax Legislation?
- Premium Tax Credit Brings Changes to Your 2014 Income Tax Return