The Department of Labor regulations states that employee contributions should be remitted to the plan as of the earliest date on which such contributions can reasonably be segregated from the employer’s general assets, but no later than the 15th business … read more
Finding information on employee benefit plans can be difficult and time consuming. As a service to our clients, and other interested parties who are involved in or in need of employee benefit services, we'll gather all of the information for you. We'll keep you up-to-date on the latest laws and regulations and we will even add our own personal insight into what else is occurring in the employee benefits world. We will provide these posts weekly and hope to get your input and feedback on the various topics. We will also share that feedback with others, as we find appropriate.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- DOL Fiduciary Rule
- Forming a 401(k) Plan Committee
- Plan Sponsor Record Retention Guidelines
- Required Minimum Distributions
- Does Your EBP Have a True-Up Provision?
- The Importance of Knowing Your Plan’s Definition of Compensation
- Dear Plan Sponsors: Reviewing a SSAE 16 Report
- How to Handle a Blackout Period
- The Importance of Obtaining a Quality Audit
- Participant Loans – IRS Requirements