SAS 70 report
What is A SAS 70 Report and Why Should A Plan Fudiciary Obtain One from their Third Party Administrator?
One widely recognized auditing standard developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) is the Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70 (SAS 70). It is important for Plan Fiduciaries to understand what an auditor’s examination performed in accordance … read more
If you have read any of our blogs, you will notice that we offer extensive advice on what your responsibilities are as a Plan Sponsor. We also discuss what you need to know when selecting a TPA, and how to … read more
Finding information on employee benefit plans can be difficult and time consuming. As a service to our clients, and other interested parties who are involved in or in need of employee benefit services, we'll gather all of the information for you. We'll keep you up-to-date on the latest laws and regulations and we will even add our own personal insight into what else is occurring in the employee benefits world. We will provide these posts weekly and hope to get your input and feedback on the various topics. We will also share that feedback with others, as we find appropriate.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- 2014 Retirement Plan Limits
- Plan Transfers
- Plan Restatements and Amendments
- Make Your Retirement Savings Plan More Competitive, Effective, and Enjoyable for Your Employees
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- Hardship Distributions – IRS Guidelines
- Business Owners – Are You Paying Your Employees’ 401(k) or 403(b) Contributions on Time?
- What Happens If I Don’t Update My Plan Document?
- ERISA Attorneys – Why Have One?
- Enrollment Documentation