SAS 70 report
What is A SAS 70 Report and Why Should A Plan Fudiciary Obtain One from their Third Party Administrator?
One widely recognized auditing standard developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) is the Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70 (SAS 70). It is important for Plan Fiduciaries to understand what an auditor’s examination performed in accordance … read more
If you have read any of our blogs, you will notice that we offer extensive advice on what your responsibilities are as a Plan Sponsor. We also discuss what you need to know when selecting a TPA, and how to … read more
Finding information on employee benefit plans can be difficult and time consuming. As a service to our clients, and other interested parties who are involved in or in need of employee benefit services, we'll gather all of the information for you. We'll keep you up-to-date on the latest laws and regulations and we will even add our own personal insight into what else is occurring in the employee benefits world. We will provide these posts weekly and hope to get your input and feedback on the various topics. We will also share that feedback with others, as we find appropriate.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Full Scope vs. Limited Scope Audits
- Supreme Court Rules that Plan Sponsors Have Duty to Monitor Investment Options
- Language Barriers of 401(k) Disclosure
- Reduced Corrective Contributions
- Internal Control for Plan Management
- 401K Plan Fee Assessment
- Warning Signs Your Employer May be Misusing Your 401(k) Savings
- Why a Quality Audit of Your Plan is so Important
- IRS Examinations of 401(k) Plans
- Exploring Roth In-Plan Conversions