Audit management letter
In a previous blog post I discussed several different kinds of written communications that occur during a 401(k) audit. The last written communication received during the audit is the management letter. As described below there are several important sections in … read more
Finding information on employee benefit plans can be difficult and time consuming. As a service to our clients, and other interested parties who are involved in or in need of employee benefit services, we'll gather all of the information for you. We'll keep you up-to-date on the latest laws and regulations and we will even add our own personal insight into what else is occurring in the employee benefits world. We will provide these posts weekly and hope to get your input and feedback on the various topics. We will also share that feedback with others, as we find appropriate.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Benchmarking Your 401(k) Plan Provisions
- 2015 Retirement Plan Limits
- Do You Have a Hardship?
- Fiduciary Duty Advice for 401(k) Plan Sponsors: The Small Things Matter
- How to Handle Forfeitures
- Benefits and Preparation for Auto Enrollment and Auto Escalate in a Benefit Plan
- What You Need to Know When Filing Form 5500
- Determination Letters Will Not be Issued for 403(b) Plans
- Plan Corrections Necessary? DOL Corrections Program
- Journal Entries for Benefit Plan Accounting