Audit management letter
In a previous blog post I discussed several different kinds of written communications that occur during a 401(k) audit. The last written communication received during the audit is the management letter. As described below there are several important sections in … read more
Finding information on employee benefit plans can be difficult and time consuming. As a service to our clients, and other interested parties who are involved in or in need of employee benefit services, we'll gather all of the information for you. We'll keep you up-to-date on the latest laws and regulations and we will even add our own personal insight into what else is occurring in the employee benefits world. We will provide these posts weekly and hope to get your input and feedback on the various topics. We will also share that feedback with others, as we find appropriate.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- ERISA Accounts – Plan Assets?
- Plan Fiduciary: Important Tasks and Dates to Remember
- Choosing the Best Service Provider for Your Employee Benefit Plan
- Fee Disclosure Regulations for Covered Service Providers
- Taking Out A Loan On Your 401K Plan
- The Importance of the Plan Document
- 2014 Retirement Plan Limits
- Plan Transfers
- Plan Restatements and Amendments
- Make Your Retirement Savings Plan More Competitive, Effective, and Enjoyable for Your Employees