401(k) Plan Fees
Audit fees for a 401k vary from firm to firm and are generally based on the size of the plan and the level of assistance the auditor receives from the plan administrator. Generally, the more work the auditor performs, the … read more
401(k) plan fees and expenses affect investment returns and ultimately have an impact on your retirement income. The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) requires employers to ensure that fees paid to service providers and other expenses of the plan … read more
Finding information on employee benefit plans can be difficult and time consuming. As a service to our clients, and other interested parties who are involved in or in need of employee benefit services, we'll gather all of the information for you. We'll keep you up-to-date on the latest laws and regulations and we will even add our own personal insight into what else is occurring in the employee benefits world. We will provide these posts weekly and hope to get your input and feedback on the various topics. We will also share that feedback with others, as we find appropriate.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Plan Corrections Necessary? DOL Corrections Program
- Journal Entries for Benefit Plan Accounting
- Tips to Prepare for a Retirement Plan Audit
- 10 Steps to Put on Your Retirement Planning Checklist
- How is Compensation Defined?
- Hardship Distribution Documentation
- ERISA Accounts – Plan Assets?
- Plan Fiduciary: Important Tasks and Dates to Remember
- Choosing the Best Service Provider for Your Employee Benefit Plan
- Fee Disclosure Regulations for Covered Service Providers