401(k) Plan Fees
Audit fees for a 401k vary from firm to firm and are generally based on the size of the plan and the level of assistance the auditor receives from the plan administrator. Generally, the more work the auditor performs, the … read more
401(k) plan fees and expenses affect investment returns and ultimately have an impact on your retirement income. The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) requires employers to ensure that fees paid to service providers and other expenses of the plan … read more
Finding information on employee benefit plans can be difficult and time consuming. As a service to our clients, and other interested parties who are involved in or in need of employee benefit services, we'll gather all of the information for you. We'll keep you up-to-date on the latest laws and regulations and we will even add our own personal insight into what else is occurring in the employee benefits world. We will provide these posts weekly and hope to get your input and feedback on the various topics. We will also share that feedback with others, as we find appropriate.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Compliance Testing Failures – Now What?
- Key Qualities to Evaluate When Selecting an Auditor for Your Employee Benefit Plan
- Full Scope vs. Limited Scope Audits
- Supreme Court Rules that Plan Sponsors Have Duty to Monitor Investment Options
- Language Barriers of 401(k) Disclosure
- Reduced Corrective Contributions
- Internal Control for Plan Management
- 401K Plan Fee Assessment
- Warning Signs Your Employer May be Misusing Your 401(k) Savings
- Why a Quality Audit of Your Plan is so Important