As 401(k) auditors we are frequently asked “How long does a company have to have an audit for a plan that is terminated?” Unfortunately as companies struggle during these tough economic times, plans are being terminated both as an effort … read more
Finding information on employee benefit plans can be difficult and time consuming. As a service to our clients, and other interested parties who are involved in or in need of employee benefit services, we'll gather all of the information for you. We'll keep you up-to-date on the latest laws and regulations and we will even add our own personal insight into what else is occurring in the employee benefits world. We will provide these posts weekly and hope to get your input and feedback on the various topics. We will also share that feedback with others, as we find appropriate.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Do I Need an Audit?
- Compliance Testing Failures – Now What?
- Key Qualities to Evaluate When Selecting an Auditor for Your Employee Benefit Plan
- Full Scope vs. Limited Scope Audits
- Supreme Court Rules that Plan Sponsors Have Duty to Monitor Investment Options
- Language Barriers of 401(k) Disclosure
- Reduced Corrective Contributions
- Internal Control for Plan Management
- 401K Plan Fee Assessment
- Warning Signs Your Employer May be Misusing Your 401(k) Savings