Hello again, I would like to welcome you back to the fourth part in my five part series summarizing the 2011 AICPA National Auto Dealership Conference that was held several months back in late 2011. This time around I will … read more
Dealership accounting is such a specialized area it can be difficult to find the information you need to run a dealership business. As a service to our clients, and other interested parties who are involved in or in need of dealership accounting, we'll gather all of the information for you. We ' ll keep you up-to-date on the latest laws and regulations and we will even add our own personal insight into what else is occurring in the dealership world. We will provide these posts weekly and hope to get your input and feedback on the various topics. We will also share that feedback with others, as we find appropriate. We hope you find it informative and worthy of your time.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Dealership Employee Policy Manuals
- Checklist for Deal Jackets
- Parts Inventory Counts
- Floor Plan Reconciliations
- Timely Bank Reconciliations
- Petty Cash for Dealerships
- Dealership Buy/Sell Activity
- Estimated Tax for C Corporation Dealerships
- LIFO Vs. FIFO for Dealerships
- The Difference Between Prepaid and Accrual Expenses