Like most of your fellow dealership owners and managers, you are looking for ways to cut any and all expenses. Advertising has traditionally been one of the highest monthly expenses in a dealership. Many have avoided cutting advertising expenses for … read more
Dealership accounting is such a specialized area it can be difficult to find the information you need to run a dealership business. As a service to our clients, and other interested parties who are involved in or in need of dealership accounting, we'll gather all of the information for you. We ' ll keep you up-to-date on the latest laws and regulations and we will even add our own personal insight into what else is occurring in the dealership world. We will provide these posts weekly and hope to get your input and feedback on the various topics. We will also share that feedback with others, as we find appropriate. We hope you find it informative and worthy of your time.
Before posting a comment on a blog post please be aware that we do not give free advice to non-clients by email, comment response, or phone. Thank you!
- Audit & Accounting
- Vehicle Sales Are Up…Is Your Service Revenue?
- Form 8300 Notification Statement Reminder for Dealerships
- Used Vehicle Write Downs for Dealerships
- Downloading to Excel
- 2010 Affordable Care Act – Employee Notice Requirement
- Related Party Transactions
- Succession and Estate Planning for Your Dealership
- Staying Current on Receivables
- First Year Write-off for Heavy SUVs in 2012